Pastor Eugene continues The Lord's Prayer Series with the line, "As we forgive those who sin against us" by touching on several points.
1) Forgiveness is difficult, as it contradicts our understanding of fairness
2) Forgiveness does not justify or excuse the wrongful actions that are being forgiven
3) Through forgiveness, we learn more about the heart of God
4) Anger, embitterment and lack of forgiveness is not God's will for our lives--as He longs for us to flourish
5) Forgiveness goes beyond the individual--it impacts those around us
6) Forgiveness is not a one-time event, but rather an on-going rhythm we must create in our lives