Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these ~ Matthew 19:14
Volunteering with Global Village, the Children & Family Ministry at Quest is one of the best investments of your time. Period. The KidMin Team is fun, creative, adventurous, love Jesus, love ALL kids, and want to see kids and families growing in their relationship with Christ!
Our mission is simple. Together we love God, love each other, and learn how to love the world- right where we are at! KidMin Leaders are a gift and blessing to our church community.
It is our hope that this is a ministry where you feel at home, empowered to serve, and fully open to express the gifts God has given you.
Steps to Becoming a KidMin Leader
- STEP ONE Meet-up: We want to meet you and hear your story.
- STEP TWO Download and fill out the CFM Leader Application!
- STEP THREE Once your background check is complete, we will set you up to work alongside a seasoned KidMin Leader who will show you the ropes of your new volunteer position
- STEP FOUR Orientation- Read the Global Village Leader Handbook and return the ‘Read Receipt’.
- STEP FIVE Follow-up: We will check in with you to see how you are doing and if it’s a good fit!