- I'm New Here
- About Us
- Plug In
What We Believe
Quest Church Faith Statement
Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired
Word of God without error in the original writings, the
complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men
and women, and the divine and final authority for all
Christian life and faith.
- There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely
perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God's eternal Son. As true God and true
man, He allowed Himself to be born of a virgin, taught men
and women how to live through a sinless life, was
crucified as a penal substitute for our sins, arose bodily
from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right
hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and
Holy Spirit persuades us to repent of our sins and confess
Jesus as Lord. He lives in us, teaches us, gifts us, and
enables us to live godly lives.
and women were created in the image of God, tempted by
Satan and rebelled against God. As a result of their
rebellion against God, men and women are dead in their
sins. Through repentance and personal faith in Jesus
Christ, we are forgiven our sins, reborn by the Holy
Spirit, and we become children of God.
Church is the living Body of Christ on earth; Christ is
its head and source of life. The Body is composed of those
who have received Him personally. The Church exists to
celebrate the living God, cultivate personal growth in
Christ, love one another in Christ, and communicate Christ
to the world through words and deeds.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth to raise the dead, judge
the world, and establish His glorious Kingdom. This is the
hope of the Church and its encouragement for ministry. At
the end of time the redeemed will go on to eternal life
whereas the unredeemed to eternal hell.
- Baptism soon after accepting Christ as personal Savior is
a testimony to sin and resurrection to a new life, and the
Lord's Supper is a time of thanksgiving and communion with
Christ, setting forth in sacred and symbolic manner the
death of the Lord Jesus Christ and the unity of His
Church; all true believers and only believers should share
in it. Infant baptism is appropriate of believing parents
as a testimony of the expectation of the future grace of
Christ in the life of the child.
- Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the true believer is secure in that salvation for eternity. If you have been genuinely saved, and trusted in Him, then you cannot lose your salvation. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security.